Saturday, September 02, 2006

Labor Day Weekend

Hi, Can you believe it, we got their (Cosmo Cricket) chipboard yesterday and it's gorgeous. The naked cigar boxes are HOTTT!!!! I also got confirmation that Scenic Route will be here Thursday and that MME's 9 BOXES will be here on Tuesday...YIIIPPPEEEE. Technique Tuesday also billed me, but I haven't received the tracking number so I'm not able to confirm it's delivery. Fancy Pants is still claiming that I will receive it early the following week...let's hope that's true, because their large chipboard swirls are to die for. And their paper is absolutely gorgeous. My husband is in the store today adding more display space, we are running our of room for all our new "gizmos" and gadgets. We are also going to color code that area since we got such great review on our system. We have rearranged a whole bunch of other stuff as well. It looks great. Hopefully, I will get a chance to work on some of the new layouts for the store tonight, including those with the new scenic route chipboard. Unfortunately, I am going to have to wait for the paper to come to do to those.

No comments: