Sunday, September 10, 2006

Hey everyone,

It's hard to believe that it's been a week since my last entry. That just lets you know how busy the store is and how many new goodies have been arriving on a daily basis. I have also gotten a few great comments about how unbelievable it is in here and "how they can't believe how much the store changes every time they come in". THANK YOU. But, their are still more changes in store! We have had such a huge reception that I went a little paper crazy and now I had to buy even more paper racks. Can you believe it? It's been only 5 weeks. Wow!

The lastest arrivals took me into Friday evening (11:53 p.m. to be exact) but, it's finally all in. The new MME lines came in and I can't decide which one I like better. The transparencies are beautiful (Bohemia Collection), all the little tags (Signature Collection) are incredible. My favorite is the one that says "if found please return to ..." tag. This has my son written all over it. As for the gems(Bohemia), wow, at 1.29 thats awesome. Their other two lines are great, too. The diecuts for Front Porch and the vintage colors are cool. Everyday tango also has these great looking papers for altering, including a teal colored page that has a huge circle pattern in it and a heritage feel. We also got the new Scenic Route in. Both the lines are gorgeous, but if you are into that graphic/altered look you will love their Capetown Line. They also changed the packaging on their chipboard. Cute. And anyone who knows me knows I am really into the chipboard now. So, I'm just drooling. And at double-sided a steal. But, I will have to state the truth, I am currently in love with the new doodle inspired rub-ons from American Crafts. And their new Play lines are HOT (more double-sided values). You know me always being thrifty. Got to, so I can have more to spend. OOPS, did I say that outloud...don't tell my husband...he thinks I have gone over the deep end. Well maybe just a little bit. LOL.
I also want to thank all of our customers who have been spreading the word. Your referrals are greatly appreciated. I really am grateful. Thank you for making our first month a great success....keep telling your friends.

I wanted to thank our three shoppers who have already gotten to their frquent buyer credit. Ellie H., Jennifer S. and Jennifer E. Ellie is actually approaching her 2nd $20.00 credit. One more strong visit should put her over the top. Good luck!

And to those of you who are thrifty shoppers, ask me about tips on getting more for your money. I have samples in the store on how to get more out of your stock and plan to put a flyer together on the subject...or maybe you want to share an idea with fellow customers...I'd be glad to add them in. As for the crops, we have a big one coming up on the 30th...it's a 12 hour one and it is being catered by Jason's Deli. Great prizes and goody bags. So, don't forget to sign up atleast 48 hours in advance. You can also e-mail us to put you on the list, but we need your food order as well. Remember 48 hours in advance.

I am also looking for a part-time clerk/scrapbooker. For Wednesdays and Fridays. Okay pay but great benefits.

As for new stuff, I am expecting Fancy Pants this week, One-Heart...One Mind and a copule of other things I can't remember right now.

My pet peeve today has to be Crate paper...can you believe that I got an e-mail yesterday (saturday) that thier was a problem with the shipper and the product did not ship as per his conversation with Jen on Tuesday that it would ship out on Monday. Can you believe that? It's the second time they have changed the delivery date. Real cute! I don't know why they aren't just honest with customers. Their are just too many companies that are willing to ship on time to bother spending time and money on companies that lie about it. Oh well, at this point I just feel that some places I can't order from and only Crate paper comes through this week...I might never order from them again. Here's hoping, because their paper is gorgeous.

Well, I've got to finish my 2nd stoer sample today. My goal 5...yeah right.

Dee

No comments: