Monday, September 04, 2006

Just thinking out loud.

Hi,

I can barely wait till tomorrow. I can't wait to get my hands on the new MME stuff...from the gorgeous double sided paper to the chipboard titles and the bling bling (jem brads) that coordinates with their paper lines.

It was shipped UPS, so it should be in the building by 1:30 and Jen will be inputting the items as soon as she can, hopefully, by the time I come in, all the items should be ready to walk out the door. I can't wait to get my hands on them. They look beautiful.

And the technique tuesday stuff should be here any day this week as well as the crate paper. The scenic route paper should be in on Thursday, and it's gorgeous. I also got a whole bunch of their chipboard and their rub-ons. Your going to love it. American Crafts is also on the way.

My pet peeve this week...Fontwerks, I have e-mailed them various times (4 to be exact) and called them twice, I sent over my documents and I still haven't heard from them. I sent them a final notice of my order. I will not be contacting them again...so here's hoping that they will acknowledge my order and get it out to me asap. Keep your fingers crossed.

I actually got 4 layouts done at Saturdays crop. Can you believe it? Two with the new Autumn leaves papers, I just couldn't resist it.

The wall is up and it looks good. I still need to get more hooks for the rest of the stuff coming in like the rub-ons and chipboard from Scenic Route. So, I'll be hitting home depot before Thursday....to make sure you get access as soon as possible.

Don't forget our crop this weekend is on Friday from 6 to midnight for 6.00 (half a table) or 10.00 (whole table). As always, 10% off your purchases when you are here for a paid crop.

Well, I've got to go, I'm e-mailing American craft to confirm delivery date...their new rub-ons are awesome.

Goodnight,

Dee

No comments: