Sunday, September 24, 2006

WOW

I can hardly believe it!
WINK News just left and they were just wonderful. Lindsay is so sweet. She actually made me cry! She also spent a ton of money on supplies...seeing she is a month away from her wedding to Nick.

The funniest thing happened about a minute after the second taping...someone called to find out where we were and said, we would see them today. They made my day.

We are also trying to see if we can get Judd Cribbs to come out to our Pajama Crop next month...wouldn't that be hilarious. I hear he really loves all those fun little segments he does.

Well, the fancy pants finally made it here on Wednesday and although it was beautiful I am upset it took so long. It actually should have been here last week, if it wasn't for the fact that they didn't confirm the address and they sent it to another DEE Scrapbook Store in Kentucky. Can you believe it, there's another one.
Never would have "thunk it".

We also got the new stuff in from K and Company and that is gorgeous! We also got in the New Paper Salon. But my favorite is still the Huge Chipboard from Fancy Pants. I love the all stitched-up line from Paper Salon and the decorate it stamp from them...I also love the photo cube from K and Co. and their little jewel chipboard it's awfully cute...what am I talking about...I love it all. We also have a lot of stuff coming in next week...including more Queen & Co., the new cherryarte, new Pebbles, etc, and the CHA Released Colorbok albums. I'm in heaven.

Wow, since the last time I blogged, we also got the new Crate paper, Scenic Route, the MME stuff, and American Crafts. It's hard to believe it's now 7 weeks since we opened and we already had to buy more racks...10 more to be exact...to fit 300 more sheets of paper and 2 racks from MME that fit another 128 papers.

When did this all happen...I still can't believe it. Well, I better go, it's almost time to open the store for the day and I still have to clean up the mess.

Dee

No comments: