Thursday, August 31, 2006

We got a surprise arrival today..the brand new 7 gypsies paper...it is absolutely gorgeous...still waiting on their certified stamps. We also got their class kits. They are scheduled for October, so be on the lookout for that...they will be done by our brand new design team.

We have 3 more designer kits available..and your chances are 50/50 of being hired as a designer/instructor for our team. Think about it, this is a chance to be noticed, get recognized, get some groupies (just kidding)...you just never know unless you try it.

Well, we did get our Basicgrey delivery. We received their new lilykate and Romani lnes, their naked chipboard, the monograms, the small diecut alphabets, and my favorite item of them all ...4 different gorgeous rub-ons. They are hot! I have a feeling that they will be put to good use at the crop this weekend. Yippee.
My pet peeve today is due to Fancy Pants Designs. After placing a substantially large order and being told the items would be here in two weeks (two weeks ago) I received a phone message that the chipboard would be arriving today and the paper would arrive next week... in their warehouse..which translates into another two weeks for me...they claimed 10 days...I'll let you know how that works out.
As for Crate paper, I am still waiting on confirmation of it's arrival Tuesday, I am keeping my fingers crossed.
Tomorrows arrivals include Cosmo Cricket...their chipboard and their naked cigar boxes. WHOA!!!
Let's see if it arrives as scheduled.
Don't forget, we are closed this Monday...so Tuesday is going to be a hot day for us. Yippee...Deliveries expected include MME, Technique Tuesday, and a couple of other things I can't recall from the top of my head.
Well, it's almost midnight again, so I've got to go.
Hope to see you all at our crop on Saturday.

No comments: