Sunday, December 20, 2009

Thanks so much...

You all have been so wonderful.
I told my husband he doesn't need to worry - because with all these people praying for us I know that we will be okay. Right????

On a more personal note, I just want to say that I am so proud of my son, Albert. On Wednesday, our first day of the Going Out of Business Sale, he drove me into Fort Myers. He took me to breakfast and told me that this was just the beginning. That in a couple of years I can open the store again since by then Dad will be fine and the kids will be older and we will have the start up all over again. Although, I was upset, I knew that he was trying to comfort me and that he had thought this out. In the moment I was upset because the wound was still fresh. But, I am so proud of him. So, no matter how bananas he makes me, I know that he has my best intentions at heart. That he is really trying and that I did raise him right - which sometimes when you have teenagers you don't feel often since they are from Mars. But, gosh darn it if he didn't make me proud.

As for Betty plans, everything is on track and deliveries should arrive just in time for the big launch on the 9th of January. I am so excited. I am like a kid in a candy store. I can't wait to get my hands on all the new stuff. I can't wait for the crop especially since I will get to spend some time with some of you. I have made some incredible friends these past three years starting with my incredibly loyal and talented designers and ending with my big theme croppers like Diana, Patty, Juli (and let's not forget Randi - who came from out of state) to my Naples clan - Jennie, Chris, Tracey, and Michelle. Thank you for being my loyal customers and friends.

I hope to see you all on the 9th.

Write soon,
Dee

No comments: