Monday, December 14, 2009

The Big News

By now, you should've all gotten the email about the pending close of the store. Yes, we must close the store. Unless one of you is independently wealthy and wants to buy it. :)

But, I do have some great news for you all - Betty's will be sponsoring us every 2nd Tuesday of the month for a free crop - where all the latest and greatest things will be available for you all to buy. Betty and I have been in talks and she has been talking about adding more scrapbooking product to her store and she is willing to work with me. So, it looks like we are just weeks away from some brand new beautiful paper in a beautiful new store - with an ac that doesn't freeze up and red lobster just across the street. What a great mix!

So, save the date. January 9th @ Betty's. I will be there too to make sure this is a seamless transition.

Well, I hope to see all of you at Dee's this week - I will personally be there to kick off this huge sale on Wednesday. Spend and be merry!

Write soon,
Dee

2 comments:

Heather said...

Hey you! Stinks that you have yo close the store. I'll probably miss the sale as I am back in the hospital again. Got bacteria in my groshong so they are going to pull it. Have no idea how long they plan to keep me. I hope everything goes well for John!

Heather said...

Hey I forgot to ask earlier. You said you were selling everything? Does that include the crop tables? If so how much are you selling the 6 ft ones for?