Sunday, December 06, 2009

It's been a week already?

Really, wow?
How did that happen?

Oh that's right, life gets in the way. It's crazy. No matter how much I want to do a million different things there just isn't enough time in the day to do everything. No matter how much you want to do it.

This week has been especially crazy. John has been having some pain and waiting to hear the results from the doctor can be very stressful. But, one thing about the waiting is that I scrap like a loon to calm down. Really, that's what takes my mind off of it. This week, I did a whole bunch of layouts. So, I figured, that I would brag about that first - so here is my count:

Book 11
LO 519 - I raised a good man
LO 520/521 - just nuts
LO 522 flawless

Book 12
LO 523 love ya
LO 524/525 I am proud
LO 526 Crazy Cool
Lo 527 all grown up
Lo 528 Why?
LO 529 So long ago
LO 530 made up
LO 531 us
LO 532/533 40 - that's love
LO 534 slow down!
LO 535 birds of a feather flock together
LO 536 friend
LO 537 can buy me love - for a dollar
LO 538 field day
LO 539 universal
LO 540 Melody Ross
LO 541 Disney
LO 542 giddy up
LO 543 Time w/ Titi
LO 544 It's starting to look a lot like christmas
Lo 545 friends

So, with just 25 days left this month - I really don't know how far I will get. We will just have to wait and see.

Oh, and that doesn't include all the Prima samples I left at the store this weekend. There are about 10 from the designers and myself - some of it with their new paper as well as their flowers and some are just with their new embellishments and other papers available at Dee's. I must say, Prima just keeps outdoing themselves. I really am dying to see what else they will come up with next. Some items, are already sold out, but there is still plenty for you to choose from. The butterflies are my favorite. Check out my sample at the store titled close with the butterfly in it. My next favorites have to be the centers or maybe the medicci's or the fancy sheer lollipops. Oh, okay the truth is i love it all - they still managed to back order a whole bunch of stuff. But, it's all gorgeous - I thought my husband was going to have a meltdown when he saw all the things that I picked up to make samples - but it was all just too pretty - I needed it all. Plus, some of the items came in before and I didn't get any of them - that's how beautiful they were. You will love it! But, you'd better hurry - because I am not sure how long some of it will last - espcially after I went shopping. I made a dent!

But, I do plan to have a whole bunch of new samples available this weekend. So, if you haven't had a chance to drop by come in and check out what the girls and I did. Their talent is amazing.

But, yesterday was a little crazy. Since, I decided to play hookie on Friday and go to dinner with my husband. Yep, I was supposed to come in on Friday night and put out all the new paper out but my darling husband got my son to spend his Friday night watching the kiddos so that we could have some time alone. It was an ugly night out but we had dinner at Pagelli's again so I was happy. Then, we did a little christmas shopping. We had time alone and boy did we need that. Then, last night I got home and we watched Star Trek. Yes, Star Trek. I can not lie I am a huge trekie fan - but getting the clan to watch the movie with me just wasn't going to happen - so I had to wait for the video. But, my husband watched the entire movie with me and loved it - so I think I won him over. Plus, Tyler Perry was in it and John loves Tyler Perry. The movie was awesome. It was action packed and I cried. So, it had all the elements of a good one in my book.

Today, I worked on my classwork. I just wrapped up week 10 and I have 4 more weeeks to go. I can't wait!!!

So, now that I have caught you all up, I going to scrap with some of our new stuff - including the eskimo kisses from basic grey and the new crate paper. It's beautiful.

Check it out this weekend - I'll have it at the store with me. If not, stop by and enjoy our sales this week - tuesday we have a stack of paper for just to choose from at ten cents each and a special Limited Edition Double Dee from Ines for $12.95. Look out for the email. Lots of stuff going on this weekend. We also have our His/Her kits available with brand new kaiser paper - love it!

Write soon,
Dee

1 comment:

Chrstsus@comcast.net said...

Dee, I am so sorry about what you are going through right now.
I will keep you and yours in prayer, my friend.
Take care,
Christina