Tuesday, December 22, 2009

It's going fast...

The back room already has one entire bare wall. The spinners and displays have been changed to include new paper since no one saw it before. The kits have been organized, with the sample for each right in the crate. Some new samples have been made - with some of the new paper. The glass shelves have been freshened up and the prima wall has gotten a face lift.

We are also giving away free magazines with each purchase until we run out. They are not new magazines - but they might be "new to you." So, stop by. The minutes are just ticking away.

Also, some of you have asked about the inventory - no Betty is not buying me out. What is left will be boxed and stored. So, if there is a kit or paper that you must have - you need to come and get it because you will NOT be able to pick it up later.

Write soon,
Dee

1 comment:

Debi Gold said...

Dee, I wish I was visiting my in-laws on Sanibel this year, I'm sad that I can't visit your store one more time and crop with you. Last year when I came from CA you made me feel so welcome and I got 3 LO's done and had a lot of laughs. Prayers for your husband are coming for CA too. Best wishes to you and yours.
~ Debi G.