Thursday, April 26, 2007

Oh what fun!

Hi Everyone,

I know! I did it again, I went overboard. I just couldn't help myself. The amount of new stuff already here is unbelievable and we still have over a week left. What am I going to do?

I really need to crop and get some samples going. Anyone interested in our little crop this Saturday? If you are, call us.

But, I have decided that every month we will have a customer of the month and that customer will get 10% for the entire month and have a place in the crop room to display their works of art for the month. I know, it's too late for April. So, In May look out for the details and find out how you can become the Scrapper of the Month and get on our walls...our brand new crop walls.
That's right the Crop Room has been painted, and the shelves are on the walls. But the best is yet to come.

To tell you all the truth, I really can't wait until the end of the school year. I need to be creative, I need to liven things up. I need to do my Spring Cleaning....okay Summer Cleaning...I'm working on it. I have all these awesome ideas in my head, I just wish that I had all the time in the world to get them done. But, never fear Super Mom is on the job and before you know it, it will get done. I think I can...I think I can...Darnit, I can! This is a PG blog.

So, expect lots more changes. Don't worry I am not changing my lines, you have to stick with what works and I don't carry stuff I don't like. I just can't do it. I really can't sell stuff I don't love. Unfortunately, I love it all.

Well, I've got to go there are a couple more things I need to get ordered. Yes, I know, way to much!

But, expect great hourly sales and the hot news on who our Guest Designer is.

Speaking of guest designer, here's your big clue this week: she was published in Scrapbook Etc. latest magazine. Look out for it and don't forget, that in order to win the blog challenge, you must read the blog. Just a note to the wise. How competetive are you?

Oops, I almost forgot, if we had a weekly page in an hour midday Saturday class for $5.00 how many of you would be interested? Drop me a note and let me know. I think it would be fun. I have been polling the customers and I've got 5 yeses (is that a word?). If I hit 10, I'll commit. Get in before it's too late.

Gotta go, there's some paper in this catalogue (that I'm reading) that's calling my name. Yippee.

Dee

1 comment:

R. Dorrian6 said...

Just wanted to say hi! So that you'd know that people do sometimes stop by your blog. Can't wait until NSD!
Renee Dorrian