Wednesday, April 11, 2007

I am so excited!

Hi everyone,

I am so excited about the Mommy and Me Crop. The paper is just beautiful. It is from Heidi Grace and you all know how much I love her stuff. I think she is just incredible. And her latest 3 lines are just awesome. The paper is so cute. It's flocked, has glitter, it's embossed, double sided - all that hot stuff. I picked one of the lines for the kit for next month. The colors are totally summer influenced. Yippee.

Next month's kit is going to be so hot. You are going to have to come in early next month to make sure you get one. Because, you know once they are gone, they are gone.

Speaking of gone, my parents left Monday, so it will probably be another month before things get back to normal. At one point we were up to 15 people in our house...4 bedrooms...big 'ole mess. Lots of fun.

The tool for our designer's challenge this weekend is fanstastic. It was featured as one of the hot new tools in one of the magazines, I can't remember which. I was so excited to see it this week. If you are a brad fanatic this is the tool for you. It's still not too late to sign up, give us a call by Saturday night. The paper is also awesome as are the embellishments.

The time has come for another hint about our 1 year anniversary guest designer. No, I am not telling you who it is (HEEHEE), but I am giving you another clue, she has been married for 18 years and has 2 kids (okay 2 clues). I couldn't resist. She is also so modest. What talent! I really don't know how much longer I can keep this secret to myself.

As for the NSD Crop, I am so excited, I can barely contain myself. The paper and all the embellishments are completely incredible. I think this will be our best crop kit ever. Next month, is really looking bright. We have 3 spots available for the crop (since a group agreed to go upstairs). I also have a new challenge layout and a whole bunch of new games, contest, prizes, and door prizes. Even better than the Lucky You Crop...
way better. It's like having a party every month. The sales are also going to be outrageous. As always we will have a whole bunch of new stuff arriving just in time for our crop. And the goodies from Imagination Project have arrived. Yippee. (I think that's my hot new word). The Secret ones have shipped. And the American Craft ones are almost ready to ship. They have been very generous with us the last couple of months. But, they do have some incredible product. It's hard to stay away. And the thicker stickers are just awesome. I think they are my hot new find. The fonts are just way too cool....I am beginning to sound like my teenagers...what's happening to me?

Did I tell you that we (okay Jen) have updated the website and it coordinates with our new and improved crop room? Okay, it's only half done, but the paint is on the wall. Yippee (there I go again). You guys are going to have to come in and see it for yourselves. We are still several steps from completing it but we have started the process. Yippee (I am on a roll.)! We plan to debut the completely finished crop room for our NSD Crop. So step by and check out the progress.

We are still adding to our 40 percent off sale...it also needs to go...all of it...Call it our tax relief sale. So, stop by check out the changes and tell us what you think. And, take advantage of the sale.

Gotta go,
I have massive loads of laundry to do! Unbelievable how fast it piles up. I think my kids think a magical maid does it overnight..HA! Don't I wish.

Dee



No comments: