Friday, April 20, 2007

Prima, Prima, Prima

Hi Everyone,

I just got a chance to look through the Prima stuff. Damn is their stuff good. But, the CI Honeydew Collection has to be my favorite and it matches the Prima flowers. What is a girl to do? Get it all...

I am really tempted to take it all home and roll around it.

My teenagers have this new saying: they say things are "sexy". Like a great hamburger is "sexy" and the salmon was "sexy". That's how I feel about the Prima it's just "sexy". Never mind the fact that some of it is packaged in panties and bras. I don't know how long I can keep this stuff upstairs. I actually want to stop everything and go crop right now, which I can't. Once I am done here, I need to order something else I feel in love with. I just couldn't help it. I just got their catalog and it's been screaming to me to get it, now! And, I still need to update the website. We only have 1 space available not three. And, we have some classes this weekend. OOOOHHHHHH, I've got it. The class this weekend is on Fibers and Flowers and that must mean that I need to put the Prima Flowers out for that. Yeah, that's the story and I'm sticking with it. Sounds like a plan. Everyone signed up for that class has first dibs on the flowers. Yippee. Maybe, I can focus now and get to some real work. I will talk to you all soon.

Everyone else will have to wait until class ends at 3:30 to get some. Happy shopping! Maybe I should order some more. Sounds like a plan. Anyone interested in croppin tomorrow night for $6.00 for half a table. We have tons of room and I really need to crop...I have all these ideas floating around in my head....must crop, need to crop......LOL.

I really gotta go,
Dee

No comments: