Tuesday, May 01, 2007

OMG - It's almost that time!

Hi everyone,

I can't wait. I am so excited! Actually, with all the new stuff, I just had to start putting some of the new stuff out. There just isn't enough time in the day. But don't worry, I still have 4 more deliveries on the way (and 4 others in hiding) ...plenty of stuff to put your grubby little hands on LOL :)

But, wait to you see the new crop room and the new changes to the store. I am so excited. I can barely contain it. We have put together an area for the Customer of the Month and it will be launched on May 5 where our new Customer of the month will be chosen...stay tuned to discover how you can be the next customer of the month.

Also, I wanted to let everyone know that Desi has been hospitalized for almost a week now and it looks like she will be out of commission for the rest of month and some of the summer. So, I am desperately looking for a part time scrapper for just 4 weeks. It's only a temporary job but the perks will be worth it. So, think about it, but think fast. I need someone to work thursday and friday and I need an hour before then to train ya. If you are interested, call the store and leave a message to let me know when you can meet me tomorrow (wed) after 4 and I will be there.

The Contest kit winners will be announced Thursday. Sorry for the delay, I need to go into the store to pull a name out.

Also, if you are an NSD Cropper please call the store and let us know what your breakfast and dinner choices are. The menu has been extended....plenty of choices, including pasta. Yippee.

The new kits are now available for May and I love them both. So, make sure you check them out before we sell out. Also, April's winner still has not picked up her prize yet...call us and let us know what you want us to do. Did you forget Cindy Mason?

Alas, I really need to go, I need to get to bed, I have to save my energy for Saturday. HEEHEE.

Expect hourly sales and lots of laughs. I will not disappoint you. Also, bring a duplicate photo to use for a very special project. You'll love this.

Goodnight,
Dee



Also, I wanted to let everyone know that I have her seat available, so if you are interested, please let me know. That's right I have 2 spot available now. But, think fast....yadayadayada.

No comments: