Friday, July 04, 2008

OMGosh!

Hi Everyone,

We are upto 9 sponsors now...can you imagine. Here are the names again:
Prima Marketing, Inc
Fancy Pants Designs
Flair Designs
Creative Imaginations
Making Memories
American Crafts
My Little Yellow Bicycle
Bazzill
KI Memories

We already have 7 confirmed YESES and I have a feeling that the number is going to hit max very soon. Only 13 more spots available and then we will only have room for classes. I am also in the process of fixing up both the crop rooms and expect both of them to be done by the time of the anniversary crop. This is going to be our biggest bash ever. Believe me it's going to be incredible. Some of our sponsors are some of the biggest scrapbooking companies in the country -these are big nams, great donations, awesome prizes. I am just so excited!!!

I have also been looking at the sneak peaks and let me tell you I am in love with quite a few lines. If the show looks as great as the sneak peaks this will be the best show ever. I even got some special invitations to see new product releases before the show. Yippee. I just can't believe me.

Some things I can't live without:

URBAN LILY
CREATIVE IMAGINATIONS
DAISY BUCKET
AMERICAN CRAFT THICKER STICKERS
luxe
pink paislee
flair

I am still waiting to see something from KI, Scenic Route, Pebbles, Fancy Pants, PRIMA, Sandylion, Rouge de Garance, kaiser, MYLYB, Bazzill, Making Memories, and so many more. A lot of companies have not released any sneak peaks...everything has been hush hush. I do know that the theme for CHA-S is kids crafts - and I heard that their will be new lines from someone for Hannah Montana paper and High School Musical. I can't wait to get my hands on those all my kids watch them - what the heck I've seen several Hannah Montans episodes...but that's out secret.

Well, gotta go - I hope everybody had a great 4th of July and don't forget we are open tomorrow from 10-5. We also still have room for our crop next weekend - and we have quite a few deliveries come in with new paper - as always our croppers get first dibs. I am so excited to have brand new paper in...several companies have launch midyear mini releases plus we are getting and awesome new pet line from KI - it is so cute...you will love it. Come in next saturday and check it out - the store will be open to 11 pm for those shopping emergencies!!!

See you soon.

Dee

No comments: