Friday, July 11, 2008

CHA is just around the corner!!!

Hi Everyone,

I just can't believe it...finally the sneak peeks are out...well atleast some more of them, because I was getting a bit anxious. But, now that I have seen some of them...I am really worried. I might have to get a second on my mortgage to get all the stuff that I want. It's unbelievable. The stuff coming out is just incredible. Like My Little Yellow Bicycle. I was really thinking of skipping their Love and Halloween Collections and just getting their gorgeous Sharon Ann Collection. But, after taking a closer look at their other collections...damn them if I don't want them all. So, you guys better come in and get some halloween paper...cause at these prices it will probably be the only halloween line I will be getting in.

Then, there's always CI - they are spectacular. Their school lines and their harvest - thanksgiving line is AWESOME. Can I get a loan???

But, the love doesn't stop there I just saw the sneak peak from Fiskars and I really want to SCREAM. Heidi Grace is BACK. And Li'l Davis - you guys know that they bought them over right? Well, they are back and the line is absolutely delicious.

But, that's not all Ranger has NEW STICKLES coming out. Notice all the capitals- I am SCREAMING these things out :-)

Oh and the new line from Daisy Bucket with the TREES is spectacular. I'm seriously drooling right now.

Trees are hot - bling is hotter.

The singles from PRIMA are amazing and the dinosaurs are incredible. Oh and the flowers...
But, the rhinestones from Kaiser are stunning - I am in a butterfly stage.

Oh, and the Princess collection from Imaginisce is Priceless. Every little girl in town needs some of this in their albums.

That's just the tip of the iceburg. I have seen so much...my eyes are bleeding.

Oh, but the fun is not over.

I want to send out a big shoutout to Renee Dorrian who was published in Creating Keepsakes this month. Yippee. I think it was page 123 - she made it with some of our 10 cent paper- isn't that hot.

Oh, and finally, I will not be leaving for CHA until Thursday, so I will be in on Tuesday and Joyce would love to hang out with ya'll on Wed ( I am spending the day with my kids - the guilt) until Saturday. I will be back on the job that following Tuesday with plenty of GOODIES for our CHA Crop. This year CHA is going to be HUGE.

And don't forget about our CHA Crop on Friday, August 8th. This is going to be a huge event. I just got a little hint of the make n takes from Brittany and Sharon and let me tell you - they will be awesome. Noper. I am not giving any hints out:(

Kellie is going with me to CHA and it will be a girl's weekend, so those of you going give me a call so we can make plans - like Beth, Geri-ann, Colleen, Stephanie, and Rita.

I will have my cell and charger this time - Hopefully.

Talk to you guys soon.

Tomorrow is the Let Freedom Ring Crop and I have tons to do. But, the paper is gorgeous and so are all the 10 new lines in the store - Pebbles Zoo and School lines, Scenic Routes Appleton and Liberty Collections, New Pearl Colors from Kaiser and Cocoa, Tudor and Thrillseeker.
Then, their the new teal, lime, and green diecut papers from CI and there bling and glitter brads. Oh and my favorite the Daydream glitter papers and boutique brads from Doodlebug - these are gorgeous and I don't expect them to make it past this weekend. So, you need to stop by and pick up some of these gorgeous, also, the fancy pants papa is finally out on the floor and the Cream collection from CI. There's more. so, come by and check it out.

Also, if you have any special items you would like from the new CHA releases tell me now so that I can make sure to order them. But, I don't think theres anything I am not getting. LOL.

We will talk again soon - before CHA I am sure.

Dee

No comments: