Tuesday, July 01, 2008

More Info on the Anniversary Crop

Hey Everyone,

Already since yesterday's email we got two more sponsors.
The total is now upto 6:

Prima Marketing, Inc
Creative Imaginations
Flair
American Crafts
Fancy Pants Designs
Making Memories

Also, we got in the goodie bag stuff from Creative Imaginations and I am completely shocked by the amount of goodies sent. I can't even believe how much stuff they sent us. The box included everything from paper and chipboard to stickers and epoxy. Believe me if that was the only thing going into the goodies bags you would love it. I can't wait until I get the rest of the goodies.
I am so excited. I am hoping to beat last years sponsors and get 12 this year. So, we are half way to our goal. Yippee.

CHA is also right around the corner and I have finally started getting little sneak peaks. I just placed my first preorder and the paper is just so cute!

I also saw some great back to school paper from Creative Imaginations that was just to cute to pass up.

Oh and let's not forget URBAN LILY is back. Anyone who has been at Dee's knows that I carry paper from oversees and my favorite has always been URBAN LILY but at the winter show they were not there. I was so sad at the news. I really love their stuff, even if some of you don't get it (YET). It has finally started to get some attention and I actually sold out of 2 of the sheets today...yippee again. So, I thought they were out of the paper business as these recessionary times have been so difficult for everyone. But, today I received an email from them with a sneak peak that has me DROOLING. I can't believe it. So, save the anniversary dates because that's when all the good stuff will be here and ofcourse the croppers will have first dibs. And with the stuff that I've been seeing...ooh la la.

Well, I've got to go I am supposed to be making multiple photo layouts. My 19, 9, and 13 photo layouts were a big hit. Jen's dog layout was also a big hit and the two Jen's mini albums from Fancy Pants (they are almost all sold out - the paper used URBAN LILY and Rusty Pickle).
Come in and check them out - very cute - 1 is boy theme the other is girl themed. But, pets would also work well and travel cute grandma brag books too).
Let's see how many photos I can put on the next two pager.

Good night,
Dee

No comments: