Thursday, December 06, 2007

Have you been good?

Hi Everyone,

I know. I know. I've been neglecting you all for some while now. But, for some reason I can't blog from home. And when I am here I am too busy putting in all the new stuff in the computer. And if you've been here lately, you'll know, we have gotten so much new stuff it should just be illegal. Including some of my favorite paper from Bo-bunny. It's awesome. You just have to come in and see it. Oh and the glitter paper from Creative Imaginations. But, I can't have all the fun, I need to share. But, I am not telling. You need to read the last newsletter to find out what it is. All I want to know, is if you've been good. So, read that newletter for all the details and stock up on all the new stuff. It's going fast.

Dee


P.S. I promise I will blog again this weekend.

No comments: