Saturday, December 22, 2007

Challenge Entry

Hi Everyone,

I'm sorry it's been so long, but school is over and I am BACK. So, stop by and seee me.

I also wanted to let everyone know that I have received some entries for this month's challenge and they are just wonderful. I can't wait to get the rest of them. I've already cried, so make me laugh, oh okay make me cry too.

I am actually so excited about next weekend's crops I don't know if I can wait that long. The paper is awesome and the games are hilarious. I was talking to someone earlier and I was telling them how I laughed so hard last year and how I got nothing else done. So, if you are signed up, don't plan to get much done, but do plan to laugh your butt off. Just coming up with the questions has been a hoot. Wait till you hear them. We are almost all sold out, with only 2 spots available. So, if you plan to attend, you'd better do it soon.

We are also closed on Monday and Tuesday, and the crop room is closed for the rest of the week...we have to get ready for the crops. I am also expecting 5 - five deliveries this week....yippee more new stuff. Oh, and I actually got a layout today. Woo hoo. 20,000 more to go (seriously...I am a photo addict).

As for the mommy and me crop, the paper is just adorable. It is really cute. It really is all about the kids. I can't wait till it gets here. Yep brand new paper.

Well, I'd better go, I've got 20,000 more layouts to get to.

Happy Holidays,

Dee & The Girls

No comments: