Sunday, December 09, 2007

As promised

Hi Everyone,

I promised I would blog again this weekend, so here it goes, all the latest on my intense life as a mother, scrapbooker, business woman, wife, blah, blah, blah, blah!

Seriously, don't you have those days where you feel you could just stop time because everything is happening way to fast. Well, this weekend has been it for me. I feel like time is just flying by or is it that I am just trying to do to much too fast. What is typical? What's a day in my life?

Well, after seeing tons of pages on this very topic, in various magazines, I am certain that typical is very different for everyone. Whether you are a stay at home mom, a busy career gal, or just a college gal...there are just no 2 people alike. I mean they may all begin at 6 am (like mine do), but they can take some great turns or some sad ones and we just weave and bob with what God has served us up. I know that whatever it is I can do it. But just once in a while we all wish we could just stop time and smell the flowers, or the dirty diaper, or the sweaty boss. You get the picture. So, after dissecting all my latest magazine subscriptions I have come up with a list of my own "smelling the flowers" time. Read Below for all the details. Please feel free to idea lift any of them...maybe I'll see you out there...doing more, seeing more, being more.

1. I plan to date my husband more!
2. I plan to help Nikolas be the best that He can be (not what I want him to be).
3. I plan to spend more time with my kids (time really does go fast) that involves no yelling.
4. I plan to scrapbook more (really you would think I get done tons of pages...NOT).
5. I plan to be more organized (with school, work, the store, life).
6. I plan to take more trips (with and without the kids).
7. I plan to be healthier (Note: I didn't say skinnier I said healthier).
8. I plan to get closer to my mom (and let go of all the issues...I'm all grown up now and I should act like it)
9. I plan to make this a great year at the store for me, ya'll and the girls (Anybody have the winning lottery numbers)
10. I plan not to sweat the small stuff.
11. I plan to be more fiscally responsible.
12. I plan to enjoy it all (the good, the bad, and the ugly!)

Are you up to challenge?
What are you planning for the New Year? Forget resolutions that start on Jan 1st and end on Jan 3rd. Plan with me. Either respond to this blog or e-mail me and the best, most honest, response will win a free theme crop coupon for next year. You've got to the end of the month. Think hard, be honest, and plan well.

Sincerely your friend,

Dee

No comments: