Monday, June 11, 2007

Unbelievable

Hi,

I can't believe that it's less than 2 months away before Angelia comes to wow us with her talent. I am so excited. That titles in the round classes is sure filling up fast. I know that will be full soon. As for the Summer one that is a close second. Also, don't forget that I will be taking some of the classes as well and those are the two that I am taking. It is going to be incredible. I can't wait. But, I did want bigger sneak peaks, those glimpses have left me craving for more.

As for CHA - I can't wait to see the stuff, I have gotten several sneak peak, but most haven't caught my eye. I haven't said omg I need to have it now except for the new line from Rusty Pickle and Autumn from Daisy D, along with a couple others. My biggest disappointment has been one of the sneaks from Basic Grey...the infusion line that looks like the coffee line from Cherryarte...maybe when I see it in person it will convince me but right now, nope!.

It's not like there are a lack of companies...I have 53 on my list at this moment and they are so different from each other...it would be hard for anyone to peg all of them down. It sounds like a contest to me.

I have also had to change the date of the Summer Nights Crop because I planned it around CHA time so I am moving it to July 7th - the fourth of July weekend. Some of the paper is already here (think tropical) and the rest has shipped. A hint if you loved the Fresh Collection from CI you will love this paper. That's all I am saying. Sign-up has started and we have some space available. Don't miss out.

We are stll expecting several shipments in the next few weeks...yippee. So, keep coming in and see all the cool new stuff.

Oh, don't forget we changed our hours for the summer. Th-Fr we are closing at 5 but if you are having a scrapping emergency...call me and I'll wait.

Our deisgner's challenge for July includes the B0-bunny kit, so sign up before it is too late. The class is limited to 6. Our challenges for June are going up on the wall this week. We had it on Sunday and the ladies were just fantastic...we used AMM embossing kits...great for inking. We also have their brad templates available...cute. The paper was the new scribble scrabble stuff along with Robin's Nest pebbles, ribbon, and a few other goodies. The pages are so different and beautiful in very different ways. When you stop by come in and check them out. You'll see how different they are.

As for the quickie page, we have 3 left this week.Once, they are gone, they are gone...don't miss out.

I also want to welcome Kellie A. to our store. She just moved down here from Ohio. She joined us for her first crop on Saturday and we look forward to seeing her again.

I actually got to crop this Saturday and finished a 1 pager and 3 two-pagers. I put them in the bathroom. After all the comments about the bare walls. I never realized how many people looked at those pages. So, after we paint we will continue to put pages on the walls. That way you won't lack inspiration in every area of the store.

I also want to take this opportunity to apologize for cancelling this Saturday's crop. My husband has a business related wedding, that he told me about weeks ago and I had forgotten all about it...I wonder why? CHA on the mind. So, I have to cancel. But, the men in your life crop still has room...it's about half full...so sign up before it is too late. We are planning door prizes, goodie bags, new games, and so much more. The paper is almost all here and we have hint layouts around the store, so you can see some of it. As always, the paper will not be out for sale until after the crop starts that day...and it's awfully handsome.

Well, i'd better go, I have to do the newsletter so that you can get your coupons on time.

Dee

No comments: