Sunday, June 10, 2007

I Know....it's been a long time, but

Hi everyone,

You would think that with school being over that I would have tons of time to do the blog and send reminders and have all day stuff going on, but to tell you the truth, it's been CRAZY around here. I am planning to go to the CHA show in Chicago next month and that means being on a budget, making another budget for the show and of course breaking the budget. It wouldn't be fun if I didn't break the budget!

For those of you who don't know what CHA is, it's the Craft and Hobby Association show for retailers in the craft and hobby industry. Which means that every company in the scrapbooking world will be there...which translates into we are getting all the newest hottest stuff FIRST. That's right, my list of must sees is at 50 companies and growing by the minute. In three days I will spend more money that I can possibly afford. Which translates into weekly sales from now until the end of the summer so that I can bring even more stuff to the store.

The sneak peaks are fantastic...they have me salivating. SO, be on the lookout. I am having a paper frenzy.

We are still in the process of fixing up the store, so don't think it's done. We want your experience at the store to be fun and relaxing...we want you to come back! So, keeping looking around, changes will be steady but surely.

As for the whole anniversary thing...I am so happy with the response. We are willing to cater to your every need. We will customize your package to fit into your budget and our time slots, so don't think you will be left out in the cold. Start planning, because it will be here before you know it. And the sneak peaks are fantastic. Did ya see them?

You can check them out on our website.

Well I've got to go, my son got me lunch...yippee!
Can ya believe it?

Dee

No comments: