Saturday, June 23, 2007

Anniversary Crop Update

Hi Everyone,

I know I have a big crop in a couple of hours and I am online writing in the blog...but isn't that what always happens. We have a couple of make-n-takes ready, the door prizes are finished, the name tags are gorgeous, the kits are completed. The quickie page is set-up upstairs and I just read all our e-mails. And that is what brings me to the blog. This week I decided that I needed to get going on those sponsorship request for our big anniversary crop and I've got exciting news already.
Yippee!

I have already received confirmations from not 1, not 2, not 3, but FOUR 4 major companies who will sponsor our event. I received the first response from Scenic Route just minutes after I e-mailed them. Isn't that fantastic. Then, I heard from Reminisce just a few minutes later. Then, about half an hour later I heard from American Crafts and lastly I heard from Cosmo Cricket.

As you are all aware, Scenic Route has always had a prominent place in the store, right by the the register. And those arrows are to die for. I am not sure if some of you have noticed that we also have coordinating Bazzill packs for the Metropolis and Laurel lines in the store. And the price is phenomenal at $9.99 for 21 sheets that's less than 50 cents a piece, versus the 60 cents they cost separately.

As for Reminisce, I have always said how wonderful their stuff is. They are the ones with that gorgeous monkey paper, and the cute dinosaur paper, and let's not forget their What Happens in Vegas ...stays in Vegas line. I have also ordered their new 4th of July paper (hint-think kit) and I can't wait to see what they will have out next month at CHA. Yee haw!

Although my relationship with American Crafts has been rocky from the start, I love love love their foam alphabets...did I tell you my mom called me from New York and asked me to bring her a box of those when I go up to visit her next month. Has she lost it? I can't keep a box of those in the store. Jen E and Jen S love them, especially with some stickles on them. They look gorgeous! I am grateful that they have agreed to sponsor our event and hope to see some of those in the goodie bags. Yah Hoo!

And finally we get to Cosmo Cricket which everyone knows is a relatively new company like myself. I have always supported the newbies and proud to have them on my shelf. For however short a time that is. Everyone loves Cosmo Cricket. Their lacing cards sold out 3 times...unbelievable...especially since I hate to reorder stuff...I want what's new...but they were so hot I just had to get them again and again. I can't wait to see what they have coming out next month. I can't wait to see what they will send. Woo Hoo!

Can you believe it 4 out of 10 request sent out...okay I'm still failing but I only need 6 for a Sizzling Hot goodie bag. So, I'm going to get back to work. This will be the GREATEST CROP WE'VE EVER HAD! Don't miss out. Our e-mail this week will have news as I get it!

Gotta go, I just thought of an idea for a third make and take.

Yippee,
The old noggin is working.
Dee

No comments: