Thursday, February 14, 2008

Our New Challenge for February

Hi Everyone,
This month's challenge comes from the aisle of the CHA Conference this week. While, oohing and aahing down the many aisles, I came across the Tattered Angels booth. Tattered Angels, what's that? Well, they are the creators of Glimmer Mist. You know those little spray bottles that I have been drooling about. Well, while I was at their booth I came across some interesting techniques, including some masking techniques (needless to say I purchased all their new colors for Spring and Summer and some big sellers (Platinum, Gold, etc) ). They tried them on naked and decorated chipboard (don't worry - I ordered some of these, too). So, I said, what the hey. Once, I started really playing with them, I fell totally in love with them. And, so will you. Try them out. I dare you!

Dare to be different and try out our monthly challenge. But, this one is a technique challenge. What's a technique challenge you ask? Well, that's when I ask you to go outside your box and do something totally different. For the next two weeks, mull it over, think about, and try it out. Use Glimmer Mist in any fashion. That's right on anything!

AAAUUUUGGGHHH! Is that what you are screaming? Well, don't feel bad, I am taking this challenge with you. But, I have a head start. So, pick my brain and ask me what you wish.

Let's Play!

Bring your completed project to Dee's by February 29th to qualify for a drawing to win a goodie bag full of brand new products. This one will be incredible!

3 comments:

R. Dorrian6 said...

Dee
Please consider posting your CHA pictures on-line for all of us to see. If you upload your pictures to scrapbookpictures.com
you can create a guest account on that site (ScrapbookPictures.com) and any number of 'guests' can see any number of images you allow them to see. You can also block certain ones out and also prevent deletions by restricting the access. Additionally you can also allow them to order images, in any size, with borders and other features if they have access to those images. It will not change your original uploaded images.

You just need to publish or otherwise inform them/us of a user name and guest password. You could post that info for all of us your loyal blog readers (hint, hint). Pretty please!

ScrappyKel said...

I think this challenge has my name written all over it.

Ines said...

You are always trying to pick our brains. BTW who are the winners of all the previous contests?