Thursday, February 14, 2008

CHA CHA CHA!

Hi Everyone,

What can I say?
It was awesome!
The best one so far!
I have never seen such beautiful product. Chatterbox came back with a punch. Doodlebug has gone to new highs and Creative Imaginations is magnifique. I also discovered a little jewel named Dream Street Designs and another Australian manufacturer run by a whole bunch of sexy sounding YOUNG Men that SCRAPBOOK. That's right scrapbook! They gave us tons of samples...you will love them. But, the fun doesn't end there. I loved Fancy Pants (as always) and Prima (OMG), American Crafts (and their AMPLIFIED LINE - Unbelievable). I have never oohed and aahed as much in my life. Bazzill's on the edge and Scenic Route's paper you must see IRL. Oh and Pebbles and Rusty Pickle can't be left behind either. Their new Lucky Collection is coming just in time for our Lucky You Crop. I have big plans for this one.
The prizes were just as awesome. I have a Cricut cartridge that is a CHA exclusive, it's not even ready to ship yet. Oh and let's not forget Making Memories new "Slice". The T-shirts say it all. Prepare to be flocked, filigreed, foiled, and "fabulized".
My uncle is going to be working on the upstairs this weekend...so it looks like we will be ready for the CROP after all. We still have 4 spots left upstairs. So, hurry don't miss out!
Well, I'd better go, I am trying to put an e-mail together for this weekend. Look out for it.
Talk soon,
Dee

No comments: