Sunday, November 04, 2007

Thank you...Shop Hop Madness

Hi Everyone,

First, before I get into all the shop hop madness I must say that you are all so wonderful. I have gotten such an outpouring of support for my son. You can't all possibly know how much that means to me. As much fun as I can be when it comes to my kids...It's all serious business. I have gotten phone calls, e-mails, visits with suggestions, help, ideas, alterntive medicine, with Hope. I can't possibly explain how much that means to me. One of the best suggestions so far, has been the use of attentive child from GNC. My husband and I agreed to try it and see if it would work for us. And guess what they were all sold out at the Lehigh Store and have a waiting list. So, I recruited my mom to find some at her local store and it's on it's way. So we are doing a 15-30 day trial. You just know when it works. So, we are waiting to get it. I'll let you know what happens. Again, THANK YOU.

Secondly, our Meet the Designer's event was a huge success. We had over 40 customers come in and try our make-n-takes. We still have some chocolate mousse cake, pretzels, and chips left. But, we are sold out of the 8 x 8 acrylic albums and a fewer other things. So, don't wait to long before you come in.

Wow, where are all these scrappers coming from. It's incredible. What madness. I have never ever seen half the people who walked in through our doors. I do have to admit, I loved all the beautiful comments "I don't want to leave" - Natalie, I can't believe you got so much new paper since I was here 2 1/2 weeks ago - Nadia, and the list goes on.

I also got a very unexpected visit from Janet & Colleen from Scrapbooks, Etc. They are just great. You ladies have to go and check them out. Great mom and daughter team and the baby is just gorgeous. I miss having a baby around. I am going to have to wait to be a grandma, though. No more midnight feedings for me.

All the new faces have just been great. And the Christmas Crop is more than half full. So, don't wait on that. Believe me you don't want to miss out on this crop. It's going to be awesome. Well, I'd better go I have a million things to do before I can go home and John is already in his way.

Oh, I want to let everyone know that the lace cardstock from KI will be arriving this week - somewhere between Wednesday - Friday. This is going to fly out the door. I guarantee it.

The big hit this weekend the Bisous paper - awesome, come check it out.

Talk to you soon,
Promise!

Dee

No comments: