Sunday, November 11, 2007

It's almost that time again

Hi Everyone,

Well the shop hop is half over and things are just great. I am so glad I participated. Keep coming in.

For the rest of the world, my son is on his first day of the vitamins Attentive Child. My mom had to ship them from New York, we are on the waiting list here. So, I'll give you an update as soon as I can. I really hope this works. I'm not asking for miracles, i just want him to pay attention long enough to master all the second grade skills he needs to move on. Which so far had been hit or miss. So, keep your fingers crossed. And, if you are in a prayer group pray for him and both to get patience.

On a lighter side, the Christmas Crop is at 17. So, hurry, we are only taking 3 more names.

Also, the home sweet home crop this weekend still has space. But, the paper and the goodies arrived. Beautiful. Believe me you'll want to buy this paper. The crop is Saturday, don't wait too late to reserve your spot.

The lace cardstock is here and it's beautiful, and as soon as I am done here I am going to go play with it. That way you can all see some samples. GORGEOUS!

We are expecting A2Z this week and creative imaginations. You know that paper with the disney meals I was talking about...it shipped...yippee...just in time for the crop. I am also expecting some Bo-bunny in...beautiful kits, too.

Well, I need to start cleaning up, my uncle made some roast pork today...wow. Delicious!

Finally, I think my mom is planning a sneaky surprise visit, we'll see.

Gotta go - lots of goodies to get in the computer.

Dee

No comments: