Sunday, March 04, 2007

It's been crazy around here

Hi everyone,
I really can't believe that it has been over a month since my last blog. Where does the time go? I have really taken on a lot to do and at this point I am finally getting it together. CHA Madness is a month long thing. I am still in the process of receiving the NEW Stuff. Companies like Hambly and Creative Imaginations, Daisy D and Q and Co. haven't even begun sending out the new stuff. How does that happen? The show was in January and still the product is not available for shipping. Well, at least that means I get to hold on to my money a little bit longer. But, I just can't wait to get my hands on all of it. Especially Basicgrey, Daisy D's, CI, Autumn Leaves, Maya Road, and Q & Co. But, my sleeper hit for this show was Stemma. We got 7 new collections from them that shipped right away and are here now. I already used it to create a puzzle piece mini-album for next month's altered class. I LOVE LOVE LOVE it.
The collections are all so different yet so yummy. How does that happen?

Well as for our big crop this month...we are almost sold out. I have 2 spots left now. That's right 2 spots left. But, the goodie bags from American Crafts are just fantastic. They are some really good goodies. They also coordinate with most of the product in my goodie bags. That's right there are 2 goodie bags...2 unbelievable goodie bags. The door prizes, games and challenges are also awesome. You just have to be there. I am already giving too much away. I am just so excited. I can't help myself. But, if it gets to crazy, I will have to open up the upstairs and go croppin crazy. So, think about it. If you have a large group that wants to all crop together. We can try to do that. I'm just thinking out loud. Just in case we run out of room downstairs.
Well I better go I am training the new girl. Desi. Nice girl and she is expecting too. So mind ya...she is still learning the ropes. Gives us some time...it is really hard to replace someone like Jen.

Happy Scrappin,
Dee

No comments: