Thursday, March 22, 2007

Hi Everyone,

I know, what am I doing blogging when I have 25 ladies coming to crop on Saturday. Well, I am happy to say that I am just delirious, deliriously happy not deliriously insane. My parents are here "surprise" visiting for the next few weeks and I just got my "Secret Designer" for our 1 year anniversary crop. We will be having a full weekend of croppin and classes with one of this generations most creative minds. We have been e-mailing back and forth for the last couple of days and she is just fantastic. You guys are going to love her.
The tentative plans are a 12 hour crop on Saturday and an 8 hour crop on Sunday with one class each day included in the price for the weekend of $150.00. It also includes 2 breakfast, 2 lunches, 1 dinner and tons of snacks (including CHOCOLATE). Oh, and let's not forget the door prizes, the goodie bags, the raffles, the everything. If I wasn't so darn tired (my parents were "surprising" visiting until 2 am) I would be jumping for joy. So, to those who read my blog I am giving you the first hint: Her favorite color is pink. LOL.
Well, I gotta go gotta get to those goodie bags...time waits for no one.
Dee

No comments: