Friday, January 01, 2010

Happy New Year...

Happy New Year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, it is unbelievable that 2010 is here.

With that comes random thoughts and random blessings:
the dr gave us good news - it is not growing at all!
my sister in law is having a boy (she has a girl)
Veronica is having a girl (she has a boy)
my husband is in good spirits
the store is so empty - it's weird
got some confirmations and things are on their way for our first crop at Betty's
the crop is full
the product is fabulous
I got to scrap the last few days
I have to go back to work on Monday
I need to update my count for 2009 - had layouts at the store that I need to add to my books - will have to do this soon.
I need to start a count for 2010. My goal is once again to get to 365. But, with all this extra time who knows what mayhem I might get myself into.
I will get a license this year.
I will go on a cruise this year
I will finish my ESOL endorsement this year.
I will finish my reading Endorsement this year.
I will cherish my friends.
I will laugh even more.
I will, will, will...

I know it sounds kind of lame but I am doing self-actualization. I think that's what they call it. If you believe that you will do something the positive energy will help you get it done. Oprah had a boatload of people bragging about this and meeting spouses, getting new jobs, pregnancy, etc. So, I'm going to try it. It's like if you build it they will come - if you believe it you will do it. So, here is to believing!!!

Write soon,
Dee

No comments: