Saturday, December 23, 2006

I'm working on it

I am just overwhelmed with the response to the new classes. Our January calendar is currently available at the store and the February one will be ready Tuesday, we really are planning ahead...I promise. We have added some other things and changed some things so make sure you check out our calendar or get it online at www.deescrapbookstore.com.
My team is so fabulous they have really pulled together to make next year a great success. As for the contest kits they will be available on Tuesday, January 2nd. The theme has been changed to winter and the colors are in blues. There will be a free make and take with this product ...coming soon. It's beauutiful. Can't tell you what it is.
We also just got in the hot new baby girl and baby boy Doodlebug papers...I am still waiting on the other two lines.
And yesterday, we got in the hot new KI Wild Thing Line. I am in the process of putting that in the computer now along with putting together the Christmas Kits for tonight. If you stop by tonight between 6 and midnight and mention this post you will get 20% off all your christmas themed products. Got to make room for Valentines Day.

Well, I better get those kits finished. All new stuff. These kits will also be available for purchase @ $25.00. No Discounts on these...sorry. They are already at an awesome price.

Dee

No comments: