Saturday, November 11, 2006

Is someone out there?

I can't believe it. I actually got a response from someone on my last post...wow! That's 3 since we went online. I really thought I was just rambling on to myself, but it seems a lot more people are reading these and just haven't responded until now. Well, don't I feel special! I just wished they would have responded with an e-mail, I love to respond one to one it is so much more personal. As it turns out I had misspelled Quickutz (which has been corrected) but that's what happens when you are constantly on the go. Life is hectic. But a thanks go out to the person who showed me the error of my ways.

Onto some hot news, the card class was just wonderful. Shannon is such a nice lady.
We still have some spots left (3) in our doodling class tomorrow so if you can make it, call me tonight before midnight at the store (Crop Night). As for Heather Preckel Day, I only have 3 more spots left for the Flower Pot Memories Crop and I have 1 in the Creative Inspirations Class, 4 in the lets get vintage class, and 4 in the Fabrications class. I need to know by Monday night - I have to e-mail her with the final numbers. If you are interested and have not been able to stop by, respond to this blog or e-mail me at dee@deescrapbookstore.com.

We just got in all the KI Joyful Collection...cute as always.
We also got the Tool Taxi from Fiskars and their Christmas paper is on the way.
We also got some dance and travel papers and the bazzill blooms.

I want to thank all of our customers who just are so wonderful. I love to hear all the great things, but if their is anything that is a problem. Please let me know...customer service is very important to me.

On that note, I also want to tell everyone that we are having a Cricut Pre-season sale. We will order yours with a $50.00 deposit for the special price of $229.99 plus tax...and all cartridges at a cost of $70.00 per cartridge. So get your orders in before this sale is over on December 8th.

I also wanted to thank Jen for her great work with the contest kit for November.Their is a great picture on the website so check it out.

See ya,
Dee

No comments: